Tuesday, April 29, 2008

costa Rica

While we were in Costa Rica the first day we rented this scooter and drove all over the country side. The rest of the week Gina said she didnt want to take turns driving so we had to rent 2 of them. IT was so much fun.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Gina and I went on a vacation to Costa Rica and this guy is named tommy. He was in the same part of the beach everysingle day that we were there. We was really funny and always wanted to hang out with us. I think that is all he had done for a long time.

4 comments:

Glenae said...

The scooter looks fun, but the guy looks a little wierd!

School Links said...

How fun!!! I bet you guys wish you could go back. Why don't we get a couple of sitters to watch the grandkids and all the 'marrieds' (grandma & grandpa too) go on vacation!!!!

Amy said...

I know why that guy hung around the beach with you. I think he has the hots for Gina! Aaron, looks like you have some competition!

Sounds like a fun trip!

Adventure Slavens said...

Let's do this again! SOON! Or you can just come to Ithaca. It is really, really nice here in the summer!